Polar Bear

Polar Bear
My Boy

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I knew I had a sixpack!

Ok, so it is a bit buried right now...BUT-after standing on the weird time machine/body composition machine in the Medifast office, they tell me I have excellent lean mass meaning more muscle than average.

So I laid in bed last night and sucked in my stomach as much as I could and pushed on my innards, and I swear I felt a few six pack lumps-either that or last nights fece-fied dinner.  Or a kidney.  After all I was pushing pretty hard...

So what does this mean to me?  Well, during college and shortly thereafter when I was very fit, my body changed, and I'm not talking boobs and booty.  My muscles rounded, became more pronounced, were easier to build.  Ever since, I had been built like a brick sh*thouse, and always weighed more than I looked.  So I knew the muscles were still there under my 'insulating layer'-as I affectionately like to call it.

I swear I will find them, and when I do you will be the first to know-I'm so positive I promise to post a pic.

So here I am-lots of muscle, still too much fat, but feeling positive now that the me I thought I lost is still buried in there somewhere...

No comments: