Polar Bear

Polar Bear
My Boy

Saturday, August 28, 2010

When losing 3.5 pounds sucks

So today was weigh-in day, and after another week sticking 100% to the Medifast plan, I only lost 3.5 pounds.  I say 'only' because I eat the leanest meats/fish for my L&G meal AND I exercise 6 days a week.  Not obsessive exercise mind you, because Medifast made me cut my exercising in half when I joined.

I know you are sitting there thinking 3.5 pounds is great.  Well not when you have 80 some-odd pounds to lose and are at the beginning stage of the weight loss-when pounds usually drip off like sweat.

That is why I am pissed.  And I know my body doesn't react to the whole 'too much exercise' thing and hold onto fat that way, I lose weight differently than that.

So if it sounds like I am spoiled to want more than that, please don't think that way, but understand how difficult is has been for me not eating what I want and sticking to this rigid diet for two weeks now.  I know it is like this for everyone starting out, but others usually lose more weight in the first few weeks, too.

Anyway, I'm in a crap ass mood now, but have no though of going off the diet, for now.  I wish you all better weeks than I am having.

No comments: