So being a nosy Nelli, and nearing my typical plateau, I was wondering what dieting methods and ideas everyone out there is ascribing to at this time...
So I devised a few questions that I was hoping you could all answer for me, since I can always use inspiration to break through the 180's...I don't care how brief or wordy you are, say as much as you like, but it would be great if you could answer!
1. Briefly what kind of diet are you using right now, and what supplements (if any) do you take while dieting?
2. Approximately how many calories do you feel you need to consume to lose weight effectively, without being a zombie?
3. When/if you have reached your goal, what maintenance plans will you use?
4. How often do you exercise, and what kinds do you do?
5. Pre-diet, what foods were your weakness, and how do you avoid them now?
6. If you yo-yo dieted in the past, what do you plan to do to try to keep the weight off for good this time?
7. How do you reward yourself for losing weight, if at all?
8. What is your plateau-busting secret?
9. Do you feel that the dieting process has increased or decreased your self-confidence/self-worth?
10. How do you stay honest in your dieting?
I thank you all in advance for any help you can provide!