1. I dress up in purple on days when I have to talk to my boss one on one, because I know he is a clothes snob and responds to certain colors.
2. I never tell people when I am attempting to concur a goal or feat, as I feel that will jinx me, I only tell them after I fail/succeed.
3. I have been thinking of adopting a retired greyhound racer next, if only because I am scared of seeing another Dane go through Wobblers.
4. Hubby and I are taking a much needed vacation to Turks and Caicos in May-and four months cannot go by fast enough.
5. I weigh my clothes that I wear to weigh in to make sure they are the lightest pieces of clothing I can find.
6. I'm super scared that I will not get below 180 pounds, as I can't remember when I last stepped on a scale and it was less than 180.
7. I wish I had the time and money to have a ranch for special needs rescue dogs that are deemed unadoptable.
Awesome bloggers-in no particular order:
Smaller Fun Pants
Call me Ishmael
Life as a Caterpillar
I understand if you are not an 'awardy' type person, but I loves ya anyway!!