Please tell me you saw last night's episode of I Used to be Fat on MTV?!?!?!?
Jordan, this nice kid who had fallen on hard times since his Mom had her own addictions to deal with, weighed in at 278, and needed to be around 210 for his 6 foot 1 inch frame.
He seemed like a really nice kid, pretty mature for his 18 years, and he didn't whine all the frigging time like that other chick a couple of weeks ago. He put in his time and got down to 205, but did I mention he reached goal in about 55 days? Yeah 60 pounds in 55 days.
God I wish I was 18 again.
But the reason I am writing this is because of his fantabulous trainer, who I admit I was initially attracted to and repulsed by at the same time. See, he showed up on his motocycle, but somehow he managed to present a bunch of large items to Jordan, scale, wall calendar etc, so I figured he used the motorcycle to look tough since the MTV crew obviously brought the bulky items,
He was totally tatted up, which wasn't the repulsive part, but he seemed a bit douchey, if I can be honest. I thought he was going to be an obnoxious, frat boy little shit and that Jordan wouldn't get the leader he deserved.
Well, even I can admit when I am wrong. Joey turned out to have a wicked dry sense of humor, and his deadpan face was HYSTERICAL. Not to mention his 'Joey-isms'..."It's not going to be all rainbows and unicorns flying around". He was hysterical, and turned out to be the big brother role model that Jordan needed to succeed.
When he started talking about the 'power stance' to attract women, I thought I would shit myself. So for those who have seen the episode, I say to you 'BOOM'. To those who haven't, TIVO it-you will be SO glad you did. And to those in LA, this trainer is worth the money!
And I must send a super shout out to my girl Ginger, over at Gidget's Gadget for bestowing upon me the Stylish blogger award- I never get tired of these!!! So thank you so much Ging, you are super cool! So since I have given this out before, I will pass on the bestowing forward, but if you don't have this award, feel free to take it from the bottom of the page, because you are obviously stylish if you are reading my blog. HAHAHAHAHA
But I can write seven things you don't know about me, cause I'm a deep font of complexity people. ;-)
1. Driving next to 18 wheelers scares the shit out of me
2. I wear lab gloves to trim all meats and fish in my kitchen
3. If I ever win the lottery I am going to buy either a Porsche, Mercedes, or Cadillac hardtop convertible-love those things!
4. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night scared to death that one/both of my parents are going to die soon
5. I have a chocolate lab mix (with border collie) and have had her since puppyhood-she is 12 now, and everytime she slows down a bit more I know what's coming and that I am not ready
6. I wish I could work off school loans like I work off pounds, but that would probably require a corner somewhere instead of an elliptical
7. I wonder if all the sugarless gum I have chewed in my lifetime will induce in me some bizarre cancer in some years
So if you didn't get the memo-I have issues with mortality. ;-)