Now I am in desperate need of new recipes. See I am NOT a creative chef, nor am I really a chef.
However, I cannot do bland. So if anyone would be so kind as to share their favorite low cal (under 500/serving), low carb, low fat meal., I would certainly appreciate it!
On another note, Michele was so kind as to honor me with an award:
So as part of the requirement is to thank Michele-THANKS MICHELE! That was really thoughtful of you to think of Polar's little blog!
Now I have to share 7 things about myself:
1. My hotty husband is younger than me-call me Mrs. Robinson if you like
2. I've been engaged twice before meeting him-3rd times a charm
3. I want to go to Ireland and Tahiti, in the worst way. If we could just rotate 6 months one place and 6 months in another, that would be cool
4. I need to win the lottery (see #3)
5. Swimming with the dolphins was one of the best times of my life
6. Clive Owen rocks my world-can you spell 'spank-bank'?
7. Polar and Pearl have taught me more about life than my 22 years in school
Now I nominate 15 blogs in no particular order, I tried to avoid those who already have it, which is why I can't name 15:
Bethanny-Bethanny is sick of being fat
Margene-Mom to the 4th
Jennifer-One Step at a Time
D.Reeve-My Life in Production
Blubeari-Im Shrinking Blubeari